Ga terug   Lowland Lions Forums > Guild Wars 2 > Algemeen

Algemeen Plaats hier Guild Wars 2 gerelateerde zaken.

Reageren

Discussietools
Oud 22 maart 2010, 19:26   #21
Didis
Guild Leader (LLL)

Didis's schermafbeelding

IGN: Didis

En kijk vooral hier!!!!! http://kekai.blogspot.com/

Didis is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 22 maart 2010, 20:21   #22
Didis
Guild Leader (LLL)

Didis's schermafbeelding

We hebben de discussie over obey en dismantle.

Op de journal van regina...ze speelt ook daar met de beide woorden. Wat, waarom en hoezo

Back From GDC - 18 March 2010

Greetings! :-)

I returned from the Game Developers Conference a few days ago, and I've been trying to catch up on everything at the office since last week.

If you haven't already seen, Massively.com interviewed our Art Director, Daniel Dociu, after his presentation at the Game Developers Conference: http://www.massively.com/2010/03/16/...-guild-wars-2/ I hope you all enjoyed the release of new concept art that came along with that article. There are several pieces there that you've never seen, which we released in that slide show, so the enthusiastic reception in the community is a big thrill for us. :-) The slide show video included in that article isn't the last of the concept art. We will be releasing the other parts of that concept art slide show in the coming weeks, so keep an eye on our YouTube channel. :-)

GDC was incredibly awesome. :-) I was not there in an official capacity for ArenaNet (we did not have a booth or anything like that). Rather, I was there to volunteer behind the scenes. The Game Developers Conference is a professional conference, not a fan or consumer conference. One of the absolute highlights of the conference for me was all the great conversations with Guild Wars fans who want to get into the industry. Those conversations were incredibly gratifying, and I truly enjoyed interacting with all the Guild Wars players I met. Also, It was kind of cool to be recognized randomly on the streets of San Francisco and approached enthusiastically by our excited fans. :-) My only regret about GDC was that I did not have time to meet all of our fans. I will not dismantle all hopes of meeting more in the future, though. I like to be positive. :-)

One of my goals for the conference was to attend as many sessions as possible to expand my own professional knowledge, as well as to, I hope, bring back information and knowledge that the company will find useful. So this week I have spent a potion of my days furiously typing up notes.

Meanwhile, during the same time I was in San Francisco for the Game Developers Conference, Martin hosted a small community meet and greet in Seattle during Emerald City ComiCon. According to Martin, we had a small but strong showing of enthusiastic Guild Wars fans and a lot of our developers turned up to speak to them. So it sounded like a great night at the pub, and a good time was had by all. Kristen, Katy, and Matt had a great showing at Artist's Alley at the comic con, which was great. Kristen tells me that she was very busy during the convention, which is super. :-)

To those of you who met us at the Game Developers Conference or at Emerald City ComiCon, thank you for introducing yourself to us and for showing your support.

If you've been following our Twitter and Facebook over the past couple days, you already know about the Developer Showdown. Thank you to all of our fans who've supported us in the Escapist March Developer Showdown. We're up against Zynga (the developer of FarmVille) in the first round. Voting for round 1 ends this Saturday, so if you haven't already, help us solidify our lead against them! Of course, I wouldn't presume to make you obey any request like this, but we do appreciate your support if you give it! Thank you for your awesome support and participation so far! It's a marathon, not a sprint, so we'll be up against another developer next week!

In Live Team Land, our team continues to work on current and future projects and of course regular maintenance. If we have information to share about future updates, we will let you know. Otherwise, I can't speak to specifics.

That's what's going on in my world; I hope you are all well. :-)

Cheers!

Oud 23 maart 2010, 10:51   #23
NexceveN
Officer (LLL1&2) / Global Mod

NexceveN's schermafbeelding

Naam: G.L.

IGN: NexceveN Van Croft
Laatste info wat betreft de riddle:

Step one: Regina's journal mentioned and put out the words "obey" and "dismantle" - no real clue seems to be there, it was just a hint at what was to come.
Step two: The two flyers that were passed out at GDC and Emerald City had the QR codes and contained the two words Regina used.
Step three: the QR codes led to the two site images, which in turn gave us two messages: "Go, Discover Contentment. Truth is obedience." and "Mantle has discovered plans. Writing on wall."

"In the kingdom of the blind, One-Eyed is king."
NexceveN is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 23 maart 2010, 20:35   #24
Didis
Guild Leader (LLL)

Didis's schermafbeelding

Overigens heeft het 2de filmpje nu ook geluid
http://www.youtube.com/arenanetofficial

Oud 24 maart 2010, 00:13   #25
death sligher
Special LLL friend

death sligher's schermafbeelding

Naam: ivo

IGN: death sligher
Had dan meteen ook effe gezegd dat het derde deel er ook op staat en op het einde staat white mantle and obey weer oh spookachtig hoor .

http://www.youtube.com/user/arenanet.../0/61H5yzj0jyQ
death sligher is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 26 maart 2010, 07:33   #26
Didis
Guild Leader (LLL)

Didis's schermafbeelding

nr 4:

Twitter van GW: We must prevent another Scepter of Orr situation. Down with Livia #obey

???

Oud 26 maart 2010, 08:36   #27
NexceveN

Dat is apart. Op 5.51 zie ik een screenshot dat me ontzettend doet denken aan Utopia. Het gecancelde deel van GW, waarvoor inplaats EotN is gekomen.

Tevens aan het einde nu de Shining Blade

"In the kingdom of the blind, One-Eyed is king."
NexceveN is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 26 maart 2010, 08:40   #28
Et13nnE
Lowland Lions Lid

Et13nnE's schermafbeelding

IGN: K
http://www.massively.com/2010/03/23/...-or-dismantle/
Citaat:
Given that the Guild Wars 2 site began with a simple image, it's probably a very good idea to keep a close eye on these two pages. Guild Wars will celebrate its fifth birthday in just over a month and this may well be our first hint at new content. In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to start choosing a side. Just don't forget: the Shining Blade has Livia. The White Mantle has this.
Haha, die post waar "this" naar linkt

Ik verwacht iets als een pvpve event of een aantal quests ivm een strijd tussen de Whitemantle en de Shining Blade..

Misschien wordt er met "another Scepter of Orr situation" bedoeld dat we moeten voorkomen dat een onbekende 3de partij er vandoor gaat met de winst? Of misschien is dat juist wat er gaat gebeuren en wordt dat vervolgd in GW2? Ben benieuwd..

@NexceveN: je bedoelt de afbeelding met die enorme tandwielen? die heb ik al erg vaak gezien ivm GW2..

Laatst gewijzigd door Et13nnE; 26 maart 2010 om 08:43
Et13nnE is offline   Met citaat reageren
Oud 26 maart 2010, 09:07   #29
NexceveN

Nog meer interessants in de riddle:

Verborgen tekst in Shining blade wallpapers @ www.guildwars.com/shining_blade

nog een close-up:

Tevens staat er net onder DISMANTLE: "Face the truth"