Ga terug   Lowland Lions Forums > Guild Wars 2 > Algemeen

Algemeen Plaats hier Guild Wars 2 gerelateerde zaken.

Reageren

Discussietools
Oud 30 maart 2010, 20:21   #1
Didis
Guild Leader (LLL)

Didis's schermafbeelding

IGN: Didis
pc gamer article

Geen originele afdruk

Maar van guru2:

PCGamer April issue
Interview with Daniel Dociu, Guild Wars 2 Lead Artist

I'll keep it relatively short, mainly because I can't be bothered with copying out the answers to thirteen questions, but I'll make sure to give as clear a transcription as possible.

PCG: What guiding principles do you follow in Guild Wars 2 art?

DD: Craftsmanship is high on the list. The art team want the game to feel like the product of a team of artisans who are constantly bettering themselves, whilst also keeping the game easily identifiable as part of the Guild Wars franchise.

PCG: How do you build an identifiable mood from familiar things like dragons, trolls and dwarves?

DD: The main artistic challenge is finding the balance between innovating, staying true to the franchise and meeting the expectations of fans.

PCG: The charr were enemies, but are now a playable race...

DD: We'll have multiple sub-factions and organisations and subcultures within the Charr race, and they will have their own traits, interests and political, social needs and wants, that is dictating to some degree how we go about designing their armour, their architecture and so on.

These are the only questions that actually pertain to the game. Any others, I've found, are simply talking about the industry stuff behind concept art, and of how the art team work. If more information is needed, I'll gladly post it up, but until then, adieu.

Laatst gewijzigd door Didis; 30 maart 2010 om 20:24
Didis is offline   Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Discussietools

Regels voor berichten